- Friends gained by gifts will be taken by others with gifts.
- Parents are textbooks; friends are reference books while we ourselves are books that haven't been finished.
- A restaurant commercial once says: only if you come to eat will I have things to eat.
- Those feeling happy are really happy, but those feeling smart are really foolish.
- Some people seem to have ideas, but they just often play the devil's advocate.
- If you can earn the money of the day after tomorrow, you would not be afraid to use tomorrow's money.
- The life of people nowadays: doing today's work, catching yesterday's sleep and using tomorrow's money.
- Even the sharpest knife can not cut its own handle.
- When most people are paying attention to how high you can fly, few actually are paying attention to how tired you are.
- Small kettles are easy to heat up and those narrow-minded are easy to irritate.
- The football match can be compared to a "war" in peacetime, whereas watching the "fight" is the human nature.
- The brain is similar to the stomach in one way: only things that can be digested are useful.
- Having too many things to do is not dreadful, but those fond of poking their noses into others' business are.
- Nothing can be accomplished without norm and standards, but breaking the norm and standards can usually accomplish new things.