- A tip of interview: thicken the face, the resume and the sole.
- Love is art, marriage is skill while divorce is math.
- We always want more than we need.
- Always remember to talk slower than thoughts.
- As the state of mind determines the behavior, one's position determines what one says.
- Two hardest things in the world: one is to change others and the other is to change oneself.
- Destiny is the excuse of a loser, while luck is the humble word of a winner.
- Birds locked in the cage are always those that are pretty and can sing.
- The bigger the fame, the larger the target.
- Repay is respect to memory.
- When you don't hide things inside, you have peace in mind.
- Fate is the sum of what you have done wrong and what you should not have done.
- If the chair is uncomfortable, one should walk away from it.
- There is no road longer than one's leg and no mountain higher than one's heart.
- Change is best when you want to change, not when you have to change.
- You can take a book anywhere you go, and a book can also take you anywhere.
- In an enterprise, the mechanism where every leader can be replaced is the best mechanism.
- If you can't control your own life, someone else will do.
- It's experience that makes a man mature, not age.
- On the road to avoid problems you are likely to meet yourself.
- A smart dog can be a pet, but a man with the disposition of a dog can soon be a pet as well.
- Men are like nails, which start to bend when losing directions.
- Showoff is usually a reflection of inferiority.
- When you erect something, the height will be the same as when you lay it flat.
- A gift that is most rejected by people is known as suggestion.
- The wittiest joke is no more than a joke about yourself.
- People commenting the game are always wiser than people playing the game.
- Study show that education and reasonableness may not be proportional.
- The theory of memorization: it's better to do it than read it, and to mistake it than do it.
- When you always expect things to be worse than the actual outcome, you are getting old.