- When you can't be fooled by yourself anymore, you have grown up but it doesn't mean you can't be fooled by others.
- Looking forward needs vision, but going forward needs drive.
- Sometimes giving up needs more strength than picking up.
- The result from anger is usually worse than the reason for anger. For instance, when two people quarrel because of simple fault, they usually end up with serious injuries.
- What's experience? It's the name a person gives to what he has done in the past.
- The most unwelcomed staff in a company follow the principles: always arrive on time, never leave early, think little and make few efforts.
- Some people do not understand themselves but try every way to understand others.
- The biggest trouble in marriage is that two will have to make a decision.
- The result of following blindly is that after all the hard work, you find that you have finished other people's goal.
- True courage is not to overcome everything but not to let things overcome you.
- In any competition, gold medals usually hug those that are the most relaxed.
- A person who doesn't know to give in when needed is not necessary a powerful person.
- One's challenge can be another's chance.
- When you find a suitable way in between two extremes, you usually find a second chance.
- Nowadays people should learn not to let others manage your time.
- Business lunch is just a perception: eating and being eaten.
- The pretended hardworking is even harder than real hardworking.
- The level of trust between people depends on the level of pureness between them.
- To tolerate others' shortcomings is a manner, to endure others' strong points is bearing.
- Collectors use their hands to knock on the door; salesmen use their hearts to knock on the door.
- Women and men get married because of the lack of insight, get divorced because of the lack of endurance and get remarried because of a bad memory.
- The end to any craziness is destruction.
- What do flowers fear? They fear lazy people but diligent people even more.
- Love is like a rubber band. It is always the person who would not let it go gets hurt.
- The more fearful one gets from losing, the more likely one will lose. This theory holds true not only in athletic fields.
- First do it right, and then do it well.
- A celebrity usually gets famous in two ways: famous from flashlights and from downfalls.
- When neither "yes" nor "no" could be said, it's best to just smile.
- A foolish pet feels smart all the time.
- To some men, lover is the wine in a bottle while wife is just the bottle.
- The worst game is when it's your turn, the rules have changed.
- Marriage for some people is based on misunderstanding; divorce, however, is the result of full understanding.
- One who is afraid of being laughed at is no better than a clown.
- Some people's brains, like their hats, could be blown away easily.
- A proverb: any swindler will have a fool following him.
- If you can control risk, it's better to try than to analyze it.
- You can be late for love, but never leave early in marriage.
- The largest undeveloped area is just beneath your hat.
- The manager himself is the hardest portion of a manager to manage.
- The defect of a good idea is that it soon becomes hard work.