- Life is like a battery. One should be in energy saving mode more than flashlight mode in daily lives.
- The struggles in this world is the struggles between men's brains.
- Freedom is something you never get unless you give it to others first.
- The best result of a negotiation is a win-win situation.
- To some people, all the mistakes he makes in life is because he never says "No".
- There is a common weakness in all human beings: one always likes to accept help from others in the form of value but never help in the form of advice.
- We all get aged faster than get intelligent.
- It takes eighty thousand years for a monkey to become a man but it will only take eight cups of liquor to make a man into a monkey.
- One creates trouble half of his life and solves troubles in the other.
- When you try to pull someone down, you are usually at the bottom as well.
- The place where profits are blooming is also the place where pitfalls are growing.
- There are two types of losers: one never listens to anyone and one believes everything told him.
- What's a good car? It's one that can not only run fast but also stop easily.
- You don't own your life, but can only use your life.
- A successful man usually has a woman in the back; however, a loser usually has two women in the back.
- Having a clear mind is more important than having a clever head.
- The modern era of information accidentally changed the heart rate of human beings.
- A jargon among antique lovers: one fool is selling, one fool is buying, and still another is waiting.
- How the employee treats the customers reflects how the employer treats the employee.
- Those who can't find time for entertainment, sooner or later, will find time for sickness.