- When two people always have the same opinion, one of them is an extra.
- During the first half of life, people compare about who has higher things – higher education, higher position, and higher salary; during the second half of life, people compare about who has lower things – lower blood pressure, lower blood fat, and lower blood sugar.
- The higher a monkey climbs, the better one can see its ass.
- Only knowing not to do bad things oneself, but not the fact that others could do bad will cause a man to lose badly.
- There is one interesting observation between the debtor and the debtee: the former one's memory always becomes better while the latter's always worse.
- To offend your boss needs courage, but to offend your colleague only needs anger.
- The word "忙"(busy) in Chinese is made of "心"(heart) and "亡"(death), so one should not work too hard.
- True flavor is usually subtle and faint, and only that can last long.
- If you want to know the defect on any management, ask the people being managed.
- An inspiration from taking the elevator: last one in, first one out.
- The problem with modern medicine is underestimate the ability of human's body but overestimate the ability of human's knowledge.
- The weakness of one can be the strength of another.
- When you can hold it up and put it down, it's called weight lifting; but when you can hold it but can't put it down, it's called burden.
- Implications from the Chinese characters: "尖"(the point) can be small or large, "卡"(getting stuck) can go up or down and "引"(the way of guidance) can be straight or winding.
- The difference between dos and don'ts is that the latter has the power to judge the former.
- Simplicity is made up of complexity.
- A profitable shop assaults customers with no background, while customers with a great background assault a small shop.
- Not every "sorry" will have a "It's OK" back.
- A saying in trading stocks: the apprentice knows when to buy, the master knows to sell and the master's master knows when to rest.
- Views are usually not at where you live, but at elsewhere.
- What delights you in a long queue is not that there are less people in front of you but there are more people behind you.
- Obesity does not come one night, but bite after bite can make one obese.
- You can go anywhere as long as you ask the way.
- To climb a mountain, one needs to know the characteristics of the mountain and the same with swimming, while to be successful one needs to understand the characteristics of a human being.
- When you don't want to do something, you find ten reasons not to do it; when you want to do something, you only need one.
- A place where money is gathered, usually has the most problems.
- Buying paintings: some use their eyes and some use their ears.
- The accumulated points of businesses are like sugar on the tip of your nose; you can smell it but can't taste it.
- The milkman is usually healthier than the people drinking milk.
- The true "iron bowl" is not to have food at one place forever but to have food everywhere forever.