- When love and money are mixed, love always loses.
- If you find yourself in a world of flattery, you need to find your own problems.
- When the ball hits the goalpost, you realize what's luck.
- Your physical appearance is influenced by your personality, and your body by your diet.
- Antiques – is it people that play antiques or the antiques that play people?
- The higher you fly, the more joyful it is to take you down.
- To walk far must first walk safely.
- Focusing your attention creates energy, and success is based on concentration.
- Leave more time to oneself and more space to others.
- Be careful not to use a large mistake to correct a small one.
- If you don't keep growing yourself, someone else will make you grow unwillingly.
- A western saying goes: angels are in imaginations and devils are in details.
- Mental disorder is born with, but to act fool needs practice.
- Some people refuse gifts just because they're too cheap.
- Medicine, expensive or cheap, like tactics, good or bad, is the right one as long as it works.
- Possession is a burden.
- Don't mold your employees based on yourself.
- When the eyes of a woman are covered with tears, it's the man who can not see.
- If you can accept others' advice, you are sensing others' thinking.
- Reason is straight but the way to reason is usually not.
- A person unwilling to rack his brain is the laziest person in the world.
- Summary is by complicating small achievements and simplifying big problems.
- Don't measure your own waist using others' belt.
- People without illness and people without troubles are both blessed.
- Each one of us is ignorant, and the difference is only in the area of ignorance.
- People who are benevolent, calm or slow can all live long.
- Water can break through rocks. It's not because of strength but time and endurance.
- The real stupid things are usually not done by foolish men.
- When you lie for once, you need a good memory to remember all the lies.
- There are many roads that can lead to the same success, while the heart should remain calm when circumstances are changing.