- When friends tell you how young you look, in reality, you are getting old.
- To forget something truly is when you suddenly remember it one day.
- A common function of any intellectual properties is to make a man more like a man.
- The weight of a tongue is negligible but hardly anyone can control it.
- Love – it is a verb.
- In order to raise your head, you need to lower it first.
- Warning: if you spend little on meals, you'll spend much on medicine.
- Only believing half of what others tell you is smart; knowing which half to believe is wise.
- Keeping your money growing is a lot harder than keeping yourself alive.
- People always say time flies, the truth is time is still, and we are vanishing.
- Working so hard without a rest is another form of greed.
- Love is a serious mental illness, and only marriage could cure it.
- The teacher can guide us when we're puzzled, but it depends on ourselves to gain insight.
- A bookworm has the same features as a bookshelf.
- The biggest mistake a man can make in life is to worry about making mistakes at all times.
- When you are enjoying advancements, you are also "enjoying" your backslide.
- The characteristic of water is that it changes its shape as the circumstance changes.
- It's easy to build a building, but hard to find a master.
- Diligence is when you start working half an hour earlier than your boss; whereas smartness is when you arrive half a minute earlier than your boss.
- Remember your true self when in success, remain your true self when in lost, and be your true self at all times.
- Round table usually can solve problems better than meeting rooms.
- You feel hard to be a man mostly because you are playing another self.
- In our daily lives, it is usually not our merits but our shortcomings that bring us friendship.
- Unless you lower your back, no one can climb your back.
- When one has not achieved his ambitions, no one knows him; when he finally achieved his ambitions, he himself doesn't know who he is.
- You can see one's face in the light, but you can see one's feet in the dark.
- Following others blindly and diminishing others recklessly are both expressions of lack of confidence.
- A true friend is the person you can say truth to at any time and any places.
- Experience is when all your hairs have gone, life gives you a comb.
- When the only tool you have is a hammer, you will see all the problems as nails.
- When one does not lack opportunity, what he lacks is capability.
- Small problems are usually the ones that grow people tired, not large problems.
- Many frustrations result from proudness.
- Young people feel that time for the red light is too long while the old feel that time for the green light is too short.
- Shortening the distance to create wider gap is a game modern people play.
- When all the interferences from outside are implanted on your own body, they become your own problems.
- If you praise everyone, it's the same as not praising anyone.
- A common characteristic of a bottle neck is that it's easily seeable but not easily breakable.
- One who knows how to solve the problems could never beat one who knows how to avoid the problems.
- Rule #1: Customers are always right.
Rule #2: When customers are wrong, refer to Rule #1.