- When friends tell you how young you look, in reality, you are getting old.
当朋友对你说,你看上去很年轻这种恭维话的时候,你确实已经老了起来。
- To forget something truly is when you suddenly remember it one day.
何谓忘却?当你某一天忽然想起时,其实已经是忘却了。
- A common function of any intellectual properties is to make a man more like a man.
文明的精神产品都应有一个功能:使人的行为更像“人”。
- The weight of a tongue is negligible but hardly anyone can control it.
舌头的重量微不足道,但少有人可控制它。
- Love – it is a verb.
爱——是一个动词。
- In order to raise your head, you need to lower it first.
若想抬头,先得埋头。
- Warning: if you spend little on meals, you'll spend much on medicine.
警惕:低价吃饭,高价吃药。
- Only believing half of what others tell you is smart; knowing which half to believe is wise.
听人说话只信一半,是精明;知道哪一半可信,才是聪明。
- Keeping your money growing is a lot harder than keeping yourself alive.
养活”你的金钱远比养活你自己难。
- People always say time flies, the truth is time is still, and we are vanishing.
人们常说时间流逝。其实不对,时间是静止的,流逝的是我们。
- Working so hard without a rest is another form of greed.
不知休息的工作,是否也算一种贪?
- Love is a serious mental illness, and only marriage could cure it.
爱情其实是一种严重的精神病,只能靠结婚来治愈。
- The teacher can guide us when we're puzzled, but it depends on ourselves to gain insight.
迷时师度,悟时自度。
- A bookworm has the same features as a bookshelf.
书呆子与书架子几乎有相同的功能。
- The biggest mistake a man can make in life is to worry about making mistakes at all times.
人的一生中可能犯的最大错误,就是经常担心犯错误。
- When you are enjoying advancements, you are also "enjoying" your backslide.
当你在享受先进设施的同时,也“享受”到了自身的退化。
- The characteristic of water is that it changes its shape as the circumstance changes.
水的性格:随方就圆,无处不自在。
- It's easy to build a building, but hard to find a master.
大楼”易建,“大师”难出。
- Diligence is when you start working half an hour earlier than your boss; whereas smartness is when you arrive half a minute earlier than your boss.
勤奋:比你的上司早半小时上班。
聪明:比你的上司先半分钟到达。
- Remember your true self when in success, remain your true self when in lost, and be your true self at all times.
得意不忘形,失意不变形,做人按原形。
- Round table usually can solve problems better than meeting rooms.
圆桌会议有时比方桌会议更能解决问题。
- You feel hard to be a man mostly because you are playing another self.
做人累,大多是因为扮演了另外一个自己。
- In our daily lives, it is usually not our merits but our shortcomings that bring us friendship.
在日常生活中,我们经常地是由于自身的缺点而不是优点招人喜欢。
- Unless you lower your back, no one can climb your back.
除非你弯下腰,否则别人是不可能骑上你的背的。
- When one has not achieved his ambitions, no one knows him; when he finally achieved his ambitions, he himself doesn't know who he is.
不得志时没人知道自己,得志时自己不知道自己。
- You can see one's face in the light, but you can see one's feet in the dark.
在明处能看清人的脸,在暗处可看清人的脚。
- Following others blindly and diminishing others recklessly are both expressions of lack of confidence.
盲目崇拜别人和随意贬低别人,其实都是缺乏自信的表现。
- A true friend is the person you can say truth to at any time and any places.
真正的朋友就是随时随地能够与其讲真话的人。
- Experience is when all your hairs have gone, life gives you a comb.
经验是当你脱落了头发后,生活赐给你的一把梳子。
- When the only tool you have is a hammer, you will see all the problems as nails.
如果你唯一的工具是把锤子,你往往就会把一切问题都看成钉子。
- When one does not lack opportunity, what he lacks is capability.
当不缺少机会时,缺少的便是能力了。
- Small problems are usually the ones that grow people tired, not large problems.
使你疲倦的不是前面的高山,而是你鞋子里的一粒石子。
- Many frustrations result from proudness.
许多失意,是由得意调换来的。
- Young people feel that time for the red light is too long while the old feel that time for the green light is too short.
年轻人嫌红灯时间长,老年人觉绿灯时间短。
- Shortening the distance to create wider gap is a game modern people play.
用缩短距离来拉大差距,是现代人玩的“游戏”。
- When all the interferences from outside are implanted on your own body, they become your own problems.
把客观干扰种到自己身上,就变成了自我干扰。
- If you praise everyone, it's the same as not praising anyone.
褒奖每一个人,也就等于没有褒奖任何一个人。
- A common characteristic of a bottle neck is that it's easily seeable but not easily breakable.
瓶颈式阻力的特点:易见不易破。
- One who knows how to solve the problems could never beat one who knows how to avoid the problems.
懂得怎样解决问题的人,工作效率永远赶不上懂得怎样避开问题的人。
- Rule #1: Customers are always right.
Rule #2: When customers are wrong, refer to Rule #1.
规则一:顾客永远是对的。
规则二:如果顾客有错,再读规则一。
